Nike Blazer Mid 77
- Brand Nike
- Style Classic,Sportstyle,Minimalist
- Inspired from Basketball
- Material Leather,Canvas,Suede,Rubber Sole,EVA
- Season Spring,Fall
- Colorways Pink,Black,Purple
- Release Date 1973
Expert Reviews Of Nike Blazer Mid 77
Reasons to buy √
- The Nike Blazer Mid 77 is considered comfortable by numerous buyers.
- The details of this sneaker are clean and sleek, according to a few experts.
- Like many basketball sneakers, this pair holds the ankle sufficiently, many have noticed.
- It has an adaptable design suitable for numerous attires, some reviewers have mentioned.
- The Mid 77 has an affordable price tag.
Reasons not to buy ×
- Nike's Blazer Mid 77 is narrower, and some critics agree.
- Some testers shared that they found this kicking method stiff and difficult to put on.
More Information About Nike Blazer Mid 77
History of Nike Blazer Mid 77
The Nike Blazer Mid 77 is a retro style shoe from Nike. Over the years, Nike’s design has been improving, but the name has remained the same. The Nike Blazer Mid 77 has been very classic since its inception, echoing the design of the 70s.
Benefits of Nike Blazer Mid 77
The upper of the Nike Blazer Mid 77 has a crisp texture, while the stitched finish adds to the traditional style and enhances durability. Nike Blazer Mid 77's classic hoop design can enhance your daily ensemble effect. Nike Blazer Mid 77 has a timeless appearance, suitable for all occasions.
Changes of Nike Blazer Mid 77
The Nike Blazer Mid 77 has a crisp upper with a striking Swoosh brand on the side. Most of the details of its predecessor products are retained-simple and classic. It has a clean appearance and retro details, which can enhance its retro feel. Since Nike Blazer Mid 7’s release, it has been loved by the majority of users, especially the consumer groups who love retro style.
Q&A For Nike Blazer Mid 77
Is the Nike Blazer Mid 77 comfortable?
When was the Nike Blazer Mid 77 released?
What kind of shoe is the Nike Blazer Mid 77?
Is the Nike Blazer Mid 77 real leather?