Nike Air Jordan 1
- Brand Nike
- Style Retro,Sportstyle
- Inspired from Basketball
- Material Leather,Rubber Sole,Nylon
- Technology Air Cushion
- Season Spring,Summer
- Release Date 1985
Expert Reviews Of Nike Air Jordan 1
Reasons to buy √
- Many reviewers have proven that the Air Jordan 1 High React is considered the most comfortable of Air Jordan sneakers.
- Like most basketball sneakers, many reviewers like the bold style of this style.
- Some people said that the Nike Air Jordan 1 React High showed an avant-garde appearance.
Reasons not to buy ×
- Some critics complained that the Nike Air Jordan React felt a little tight on the toes.
- Several video reviewers do not recommend adding it to any sneaker series.
- Some people think that Air Jordan is sold at an expensive price.
More Information About Nike Air Jordan 1
History of Nike Air Jordan 1
Nike Air Jordan 1 also laid the foundation for the continuous development of the Air Jordan series in the coming decades. Creative director Peter Moore is the chief designer of Air Jordan 1. The color scheme for the first release is Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue, which was released in 1985 and is Michael Jordan's personal favorite.
Similarly, Black Toe is also one of the Nike Air Jordan 1 color schemes that debuted, but later Black Toe was re-released in 2013 and 2016, and will always be one of the greatest color schemes in Jordan's history.
Design of Nike Air Jordan 1
Jordan has made many changes to Nike Air Jordan 1. Unlike the classic model, which is smooth and symmetrical, the modern version of Jordan 1 has a futuristic style and overemphasized details. For example, the wavy React midsole replaces the smooth midsole of the classic version, bringing a more comfortable wearing experience.
Q&A For Nike Air Jordan 1
Why is Nike Air Jordan 1 so expensive?
Why is the Nike Air Jordan 1 so popular?
How much does Nike Air Jordan 1 cost?
What is the rarest pair of Nike Air Jordan 1?