Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2
- Weight Men 10oz/Women 8.3oz
- Brand Under Armour
- Material Knit upper
- Terrain Road,Treadmill
- Distance Daily running,Long distance
- Flexibility Flexible
Reasons to buy √
- The connection function of Under Armour HOVR Sonic 2 makes many people satisfied. Some users are satisfied with its friendly interface.
- According to users, the upper of HOVR Sonic 2 provides good airflow and is highly breathable.
Reasons not to buy ×
- One commenter wrote that the dimensions of HOVR Sonic 2 are incorrect.
- A runner said that it is heavier than other Under Armour shoes.
More Information About Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2
Features of Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2
Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2 uses technology that allows runners to track and measure their running metrics, helping them become better runners and improving themselves based on metrics. Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2 has also improved other upper components in structure and function to provide a "zero gravity feel."
Technology of Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2
Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2’s compressed mesh Energy Web contains and molded UA HOVR™ foam; the micro-threaded upper can dry quickly and provide breathability, compression-like fit, and thus has light directional strength. Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2 has an external heel stabilizer made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), which can provide additional support and structure to the shoes.
Price of Under Armour Hovr Sonic 2
The price on Unnder Armour's official website is around $100, but if you are a student, you can enjoy a 10% OFF discount on the official website. You can buy these shoes for about $70 on Amazon, Designer Shoe Warehouse and other websites, and enjoy free shipping discounts.