New Balance 574
- Brand New Balance
- Style Dad,Classic,Sportstyle
- Inspired from Running
- Designed by Steven Smith
- Material Leather,Suede,Mesh,Rubber Sole,EVA
- Season Spring,Summer
- Release Date 1988
Expert Reviews Of New Balance 574
Reasons to buy √
- Many experts praise the versatility of the New Balance 574 sneakers.
- Like most New Balance sneakers, this style is available in a variety of colors.
- New Balance 574 is suitable for long walks.
- Most reviewers agree that these shoes are very comfortable.
Reasons not to buy ×
- Some comments from New Balance 574 criticized the stiffness of the shoes.
- Some critics say that these shoes are not durable enough.
More Information About New Balance 574
History of New Balance 574
In 1988, New Balance 574 was released, which is an advanced running shoe with excellent design. This iteration is a hybrid sport that incorporates the best details of New Balance's famous run-up at the time. New Balance 574 was reissued in 2003 and has the same functions and offers a variety of colors.
Features of New Balance 574
New Balance 574 high-quality materials, cushions and support for people who value functions are refined with the latest materials, symbolizing ingenuity and originality. The versatility, classic design and core gray of New Balance 574 represent the heritage of New Balance.
Q&A For New Balance 574
Is New Balance 574 suitable for running?
Why is New Balance 574 popular?
What type of shoe is New Balance 574?
Is New Balance 574 comfortable?